Home School Link
FAMILY Link Worker
Being a parent/Carer can be a rewarding role, it's also probably one of the hardest jobs you will ever do!
My name is Lisa Williamson and I am the Home School Link Worker.
If you would like to talk about any issues or concerns you may have over a cup of coffee, or if you would simply like some information or advice please contact me on the number below.
Friday’s are the best days to come and meet me. I look forward to meeting you.
- I can help with children who are experiencing difficult times or are withdrawn or anxious
- Parents/carers experiencing difficulties with their child's behaviour
- Families who are reacting to change, such as parental separation or bereavement
- Parents/carers whose children are reluctant to attend school or who have been excluded
- Parents/carers who may need support on a wide range of issues or difficulties impacting on their family life e.g. illness, domestic violence, disability, financial difficulties.
- I can also support you in making and maintaining links with the school
- Attending school meetings and appointments with your child
- Signposting to other services and support, help and advice
- Common Assessment Framework
You can contact me by
Phone: 01454 867185