Start Date: 1st September 2020
Salary: Main scale
Contract: Part-time job-share, 19.5 hours per week working Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Fixed term contract until 31st August 2021 pending a permanent appointment
NQTs Considered: Yes
We are looking to appoint an excellent teacher who has high expectations and who can demonstrate a positive and creative approach to enhancing pupil learning. The successful candidate will be teaching a mixed Year 4/5 class although deployment in the future may change depending on the needs of the school and applicants will need to be flexible in this respect
We are looking for a teacher who:
- Can deliver outstanding practice.
- Support a broad range of pupil needs.
- Can challenge and inspire children.
- Is energetic and hard-working.
- Has excellent inter-personal skills and the ability to work closely with others.
- Can become a very effective and supportive member within a staff team.
We can offer the successful candidate:
- Friendly, well behaved children who are eager to learn.
- A happy, friendly school.
- Supportive parents and governors.
- A successful expanding school with a very good OFSTED report.
Applicants need to detail their experience, specialisms and reasons for wanting to take on this position within their letter of application.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
How to apply: Please apply via Eteach. A ‘socially distanced’ tour of the school can be provided or you may contact the school office to arrange for a telephone discussion with the Headteacher on 01454 867185 or email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interview date: To be confirmed. We anticipate that interviews will be held via on-line media.
Please also visit our website for an insight into life at Shield Road Primary School.
Applications close: 12 noon on Wednesday 24th June 2020